The library REALS is divided in 6 parts :
- Rbase: basic lemmas on R equalities and inequalities Ring and Field are instantiated on R
- Rfunctions: some useful functions (Rabsolu, Rmin, Rmax, fact...)
- SeqSeries: theory of sequences and series
- Rtrigo: theory of trigonometric functions
- Ranalysis: some topology and general results of real analysis (mean value theorem, intermediate value theorem,...)
- Integration: Newton and Riemann' integrals
- DiscrR: for goals like ``?1<>0``
- Sup: for goals like ``?1<?2``
- RCompute: for equalities with constants like ``10*10==100``
- Reg: for goals like (continuity_pt ?1 ?2) or (derivable_pt ?1 ?2)
Require Export Rbase.
Require Export Rfunctions.
Require Export SeqSeries.
Require Export Rtrigo.
Require Export Ranalysis.
Require Export Integration.